2. Examine your personal performance expectations – let go of the perfectionism and set accomplishable goals.
3. Work on raising your self-esteem by doing number one above, hanging around people that value your worth and boost your self-confidence, and taking self-esteem building classes.
4. Learn to communicate effectively – practice active listening and assertiveness – STOP preparing in your mind how you are going to respond, instead ‘hear’ what the other person is saying and parrot back to make sure you understand.
5. Practice anger management if you have an issue with a quick temper. You can take classes, practice relaxation techniques, count to ten before you reply or do ten diaphragmatic breaths before responding.
6. Identify and eliminate your anxiety-producing beliefs – look at your cultural and value system and determine if any beliefs taught as a child creates anxiety in certain situations.
Have confidence like our furry cat friends.
Discuss ways that you think and communicate: